- brandquiz.io does not send spam, or support the activities of spammers.
- You have access to edit your information at any time on request.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of personal information.
Registration and brandquiz.io Account Information
We may use your Account Information for the following purposes:
- to provide access to the Site to you;
- to maintain, operate and provide you with personalized features and access to different areas of the Site;
- to provide to Contest organizers if you choose to participate in an Contest;
- to process any comments, correspondence or flagging activities you provide to brandquiz.io;
- to conduct research;
- to create, manage and control your Account Information;
- to communicate with you for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to the Site, or of the availability of any service we provide;
- to assess service levels, monitor traffic patterns and gauge popularity of different service options;
- to verify your access rights to the Site and other services;
- to contact you using email or the web to deliver promotions or information regarding the Site and other services that are offered;
- to allow you to purchase and download brandquiz.io’s current and future services and software;
- to carry out marketing activities;
- to enforce this Agreement;
- to respond to claims of any violation of brandquiz.io’s rights or those of any third party;
- to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients;
- to respond to your requests for customer service;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of you, brandquiz.io, or others; and
- as required or authorized by law.
We may occasionally communicate with you regarding products, services, news and events offered by or through brandquiz.io. You have the ability to opt-in or opt-out of certain messages and can update your account profile at any time to change your settings. The only kind of communications that you may not opt-out of are those required to communicate Site-related announcements, including information specific to your account, planned Site or account suspensions and outages. We will attempt to minimize this type of communication to you.
Intercom (Intercom Inc.)
Intercom is a User database management service provided by Intercom Inc. Intercom can also be used as a medium for communications, either through email, or through messages within our product(s).
Place of processing: US
This type of service allows brandquiz.io to build user profiles by starting from an email address, a personal name, or other information that the User provides to this Application, as well as to track User activities through analytics features. This Personal Data may also be matched with publicly available information about the User (such as social networks’ profiles) and used to build private profiles that brandquiz.io can display and use for improving this Application.
Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the User, such as emails based on specific actions performed on this Application.
Fees and Payment Information
In the event that you provide personal information or payment transaction information to brandquiz.io for the payment of fees for any services you purchase through the Site, you agree that any such personal information and payment transaction information may be shared by brandquiz.io with payment processors or credit agencies solely for the purposes of checking your credit, effecting payment and servicing your account.
Rights to Your Account Information
You can edit your Account Information, including privacy settings and email preferences, at any time.
You can delete your brandquiz.io account at any time.
brandquiz.io utilizes both online and offline security methods, such as firewalls, passwords and restricted access to help protect against the loss, misuse and/or unauthorized alteration of the information under brandquiz.io’s control. You are the only user authorized to access or update your brandquiz.io account, unless you provide your password information to another party.
Visiting the Site
During your visit to the Site, the Site notes:
- the internet domain and internet protocol address from which you access the Site;
- the type of browser and operating system used to access the Site;
- the date and time you access the Site;
- the pages you visit on the Site; and
- if you link from or are referred to the Site from another website, the address of that website.
- store information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site;
- customize the content and information you see in your use or access of the Site;
- create, manage and monitor advertising campaigns, which help to provide the Site;
- analyze Site metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, and demographics; and
- track your entries, number of votes per user and Contest prize eligibility.
Participation in Activities
To participate in a Contest, you may be required to input additional information about yourself, which is completely voluntary on your part. Disclosing the information necessary to use these features on the Site is your choice. If you choose to participate in an Contest and provide additional information, you agree that such additional information and your Account Information may be provided by brandquiz.io to a Contest organizer, sponsor or other third parties who may need to use such information for such Contest.
You must be a registered user of the Site to post or submit content. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (such as comments, forum input, profile information or information or content in your videos, photos, audio or text uploads) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your brandquiz.io account name (not your email address) will be displayed to others if you submit Contest entry, send a message via the Site or post comments on different areas of the Site. Content that you submit to the Site may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
If you choose to contact brandquiz.io via electronic mail, the information you send will be used only for the purposes described in your message. For Site and privacy security purposes, brandquiz.io employs software programs to monitor network traffic and identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage to the Site.
All brandquiz.io employees are required to protect and to treat any Site visitor’s or user’s information and data with the utmost confidence.
If we use a third party to provide specific services such as sending communications to brandquiz.io users, then your personal information may be shared so that these third parties can provide such services. These third parties are only allowed to use this personally identifiable information to provide these services as requested by brandquiz.io.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
Applications on Facebook
Change of Ownership or Business Transition
In the event brandquiz.io engages in a transaction which results in a change of ownership or control of brandquiz.io, whether pursuant to the sale of all or substantially all of the shares or assets of brandquiz.io, amalgamation, consolidation or other business combination, brandquiz.io may disclose or transfer your Account Information and any additional information you provide pursuant to such a transaction, provided that any disclosure or transfer is made in accordance with the acceptable privacy laws.
We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, however, no data transmission over the internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available.
We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. If you forget your password, we will ask you for your login ID and send you an email containing your password.
Please remember that you control what personal information you provide while using the Site. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your identification, passwords and/or any personal information in your possession for the use of the Site. Always be careful and responsible regarding your personal information. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Site. Similarly, we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of any personal information or other information which you receive from other users through the Site, and you release brandquiz.io and its subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their employees, officers, and directors from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any personal information or other information which you may receive using the Site. We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release brandquiz.io and its subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their employees, officers, and directors from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.
Any questions or complaints about brandquiz.io’s collection, use or disclosure of personal information through the Site should be directed to the Privacy Officer at email@example.com.