Full Stack Software Developer
With brandquiz.io we’re rethinking what a modern Customer Experience platform should be. Business clients use our web-based SaaS tool to create interactive customer journeys that increase their audience involvement and enables them to generate better leads while helping them gather valuable feedback & data in the process.
With an easy to use drag & drop editor our users can effortlessly build and publish interactive content such as surveys, quizzes, tests, interactive forms, price calculators, product configurators, digital sales assistants, sweepstakes, promotions and much more.
We’re currently looking for a full stack software developer to join us in our effort of enabling businesses all over the world to give voice to their customers.
You will be responsible for working with a small team of developers to architect, design and implement features into our SaaS product.
– Strong development skills and 2+ years of software development experience
– PHP development experience
– Solid understanding of RESTful API integrations
– Knowledge of code versioning, build and automation tools (Webpack, Git)
– Understanding of relational database structure and SQL
– vue.js framework experience
– Laravel PHP framework experience
– Familiar with dev-ops paradigms
– Knowledge of AWS cloud environment
– a great, young & dynamic team
– a startup environment with flat hierarchies, where fun’s part of the game
– working on a global SaaS product by bringing in your own expertise and ideas
– working on customer facing solutions
– developing with state of the art technology
brandquiz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join our small but agile team of developers in reimagining Customer Experience management. You’ll be involved in the architecture, the design and the implementation of new features in our SaaS tool using a modern tech stack. We offer a starting salary of minimum 3.000 EUR gross monthly and are willing to negotiate according to qualifications & experience.